Help for ADC preliminary exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

start

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
:)
hello doctors ,
i have given OET exam in march 2009. planning to give preliminary exam in september 2009. i need help with study material for ADC preliminary examination & guidance for how to start for preparation. your support will help me alot .plz help me for books to be reffered & what to study for preliminary exam. i will be thankful to u .
thanks .waiting for ur reply.

Members don't see this ad.

hi.. how was the sept exam??
i'm takin the exam in march 2010..

can u help??can u guide me as to where from can i get latest mcqs..

thanx..lookin forward for help..

hii there..im an egyptian dentist setting for the ADC Preliminary Examination...i was wondering if there would be any egyptian studying partners around here...and i also wanna ask if the NBDE decks part 2 would be useful in my study or not

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, my name is Gina, is anyone still using this forum, I need some help with my exam Theorycal next month.

Hi, I am Gina, how was your exam last year, I am applying for march this year. Any advice or material?

plz do help me as well.am goig to give my sep exam.adc.plz tell from where to strt

Hi taqi,
I 'm also planning to tk ADC prelim in Sept. When do we need to go thru the Eligibility assessment?Before OET or After OET?

OET exam needs to be passed to be eligible for prliminaries but documents for assessment can be sent even before sitting for OET.
I have to still send it in....and have passed oet.
planningto give prelim in sept'11......but have to yet start to prepare.

hii there..im an egyptian dentist setting for the ADC Preliminary Examination...i was wondering if there would be any egyptian studying partners around here...and i also wanna ask if the NBDE decks part 2 would be useful in my study or not

hi egydent

i was looking for a study partner here in egypt....and i want to ask mre abt the exam
i hope i can get in cntct with u

plz do help me as well.am goig to give my sep exam.adc.plz tell from where to strt

Hi Taqi, how's your study going? Have you taken your exam? What do you want to know about the ADC exam?

I'm here to help. If you got questions I'll try to answer them mate.

Cheers.
#bc

Hi taqi,
I 'm also planning to tk ADC prelim in Sept. When do we need to go thru the Eligibility assessment?Before OET or After OET?

Hi SmileDoc2011. I'd recommend sending your eligibility file while you get ready for the OET. There's really no point in waiting to get the OET results to submit your eligibility application. Do both at the one time and kill two birds with one stone.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
#bc

hi ahmed ana mohamed from cairo , am going to take the march exam isa , so i need a study partner too . email me at [email protected] or if u agree send me ur mobile no to at this email so we can talk and prepare. good luck

Members don't see this ad :)
i just cleared the oet ..and have still not recieved any reply regarding the assesment . anyway do we need to forward a copy of the oet result to the ADC ..or do we have to order the oet office itself to send them one..by paying the 50$ . Is it ok to do that even before getting a reply from the adc regarding eligibility?

Hi, congrats on your pass. Don't forward your OET results yet, first you have to apply to have your eligibility assessed by the ADC. Here is some information on how to go about that.

Hope it helps.

bc

hi ahmed ana mohamed from cairo , am going to take the march exam isa , so i need a study partner too . email me at [email protected] or if u agree send me ur mobile no to at this email so we can talk and prepare. good luck

Good on you Ana. That's the best strategy to pass the exam, get together with other candidates and share ideas. Can I ask what resources are you using?

I recently started a project to help people here in Australia and abroad to gain a better understanding of the test and hence pass it. If you or anyone you know need help just buzz me and I'll be around.

The best way to get in touch is through my contact form on my website.

Cheers

bc

Hello Bernardo Camejo, thanks a lot for your kind information.
I have a question about the VETASSESS. because im a graduate from china and on the website it says chinese graduates need to arrange assessment through VETASSESS. Whats this suppose to mean? thank you!

Hello Bernardo Camejo, thanks a lot for your kind information.
I have a question about the VETASSESS. because im a graduate from china and on the website it says chinese graduates need to arrange assessment through VETASSESS. Whats this suppose to mean? thank you!

Hi, it's simple. Your degree has to be reviewed by VETASSESS. This page will provide you all the details you need http://www.vetassess.com.au/migrate_to_australia/verify_chinese_documents.cfm

If you still need help let me know and I'll try to help you again.

Cheers

bc

Hi everybody, can any1 tell me how long does the ADC provide the results of the preliminary exam.
Cheers

Hi all,

I am looking for a study partner in melbourne who is also giving the ADC exams in March 2012.
Please contact me on [email protected]

Hi BC,

Do you have some sample short answer questions asked in the ADC preliminary exams

Hi BC,

Do you have some sample short answer questions asked in the ADC preliminary exams

Hi Ameen

I recommend you get ADA's Therapuetic Guidelines. The ADC always gets SAQs from there.

In my latest study guide I also have a complete sample exam which includes not only SAQs but also MCQs. You can check it out by watching this video about it.

Let me know if you need more help mate.

hello all. i m confused about refrences .r these 4 sufficient? odell.therapeutic.oxford.1000 mcq ? if not what more do u offer? as less as possible pls . thank u in advance:)

hi I am giving my adc part 1 in sep 2012... I would like to hav a study partner who is in melbourne. if anyone interested contact [email protected] :)

hi , i want someone to study wid in sydney for my adc prelim in december, we could help each other out n group studyin would be really helpful, anyone intrsted can contact me at [email protected]
waiting for your response:)

Hi everyone,

I am confused with the number of resources available.Can anyone please suggest me the books and material that I need to study for the ADC preliminary examination. Your help is highly appreciated.Thank you

hi all, am in Nigeria presently and intend to submit my credentials for assessment and possibly sit for the preliminaries in september. pls any major info on wat to add to make my credentials easily accepted? secondly anyone in Nigeria who wanna do d process, so we start together. thanx

Hi, congrats on your pass. Don't forward your OET results yet, first you have to apply to have your eligibility assessed by the ADC. Here is some information on how to go about that.

Hope it helps.

bc
hi, thanx so mush for ur info, ll go thru ur website now.

hi every body
I am going to sit for march 2013 exam ,I dont have enough material to study with ,does any one have some useful books or paper or any things???

I'm taking the exam in March 2013 too and I'm still gathering the study materials. So far, I have clinical problem solving in dentistry and Therapeutic Guidelines.

[
hii..I am new to this forum.I am a dentist from India planning to give the adc prelim exam in march..Can you please you please provide me the study materials.I am currently living in Brisbane,Australia,Please reply..
prasi

Last edited:
hii namratha..Can you please provide me the study materials for adc preliminary exam..I am giving the exam in march 2013.please do reply

Hii..I am new to this forum.I am planning to give the adc exam in march n I dont have enough study materials.Could You please hepl me

Hii..I am new to this forum.I am planning to give the adc exam in march n I dont have enough study materials.Could You please hepl me

Hey Prasi, I am sitting the preliminary ADC exam in March 2013 too. I have all the study materials. Please contact me on my email: [email protected] and add me on MSN to we can chat. Best of luck man.

Amr

Hey Prasi, I am sitting the preliminary ADC exam in March 2013 too. I have all the study materials. Please contact me on my email: [email protected] and add me on MSN to we can chat. Best of luck man.

Amr
Hi Amr
I'm planning to have the preliminary exam in march too and I need help with the materials, what are the books you'r planning to read and how can I get them.Please contact me at [email protected]
thanks

Amr

Hello Amr,

I guess you're from Cairo. I'm planning to sit ADC exam in September 2013, I still didn't send my application for assessment though. I have passed IELTS though.

I would love to get help regarding the study materials. I added you on MSN if you don't mind.

Anybody else planning to sit the exam from Cairo or Egypt?

If yes, please add me on [email protected] or miroz89 on skype.

Thank you :)

Any study partner in Cairo? :)

Text me please!

Hey dude, got ya on msn ;) Just come online...BTW, important info: there might not be an exam on Sept 2013. ADC are making changes to their exams pathways. I just got my assessment accepted and I'm applying for the exam in March and they sent me a letter explaining all that !!

Apparenty we're not online at the same time. Could you please send me your number? Or add me on Skype (miroz89)?
Please clarify why there'd be no exam if possible...

hello miro ,im peter from egypt,i have just entered IELTS exam,i dont know the result yet. From ADC,u can get that the preliminary exam will be once in 2013 in only march,and u should 1st make the initial assessment which takes up to 2 months,and apply for the preliminary exam which its apllications ends by the 1st of december.i will contct you on ur e-mail,plz keep in touch.c u.

Hey dude, got ya on msn ;) Just come online...BTW, important info: there might not be an exam on Sept 2013. ADC are making changes to their exams pathways. I just got my assessment accepted and I'm applying for the exam in March and they sent me a letter explaining all that !!

Are they definitely conducting the march 2013 exam? Will it definitely be conducted on the month of March? It is stated in the ADC website that the march 2013 exam is currently on hold but they are still accepting and processing applications for the march 2013 exam. :xf:

Amr

Could you please give me the list of the review materials too? Im laso sitting the march 2013 exam.Thanks! My email address is [email protected]

Hello...I just completed my internship and I want to sit for the ADC examinations. Can someone please guide me or send me some past year questions so I can familiarize myself with the questions.

Also, what books do I study from?

Thanks.:)

Hello. I have recently completed my internship and I want to sit for the ADC examinations. Can someone please send me the pass year questions so I can familiarize myself with them. My e-mail is [email protected]

Also, what books fo I study from?

Hello. I have recently completed my internship and I want to sit for the ADC examinations. Can someone please send me the pass year questions so I can familiarize myself with them. My e-mail is [email protected]

Also, what books fo I study from?

hey hii evn i just passed out from bds..n i am not from whr to start preparing??please let me know too ..which books to refer?

Hi Everyone!

I have been reading the threads and have noticed that the dental decks is highly recommended for reading... does anyone know where i could get the from? I an booked for the March 2013 exam. Anybody else sitting the adc on march 2013 too? i can be reache through [email protected] :xf: