help for NBDE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

demra

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello...m new to this forum.i have some confusions.I will b very thankful if u ppl cud suggest me.
1.If i give NBDE part 1 during the nov 2013 ,will i be able to apply for college for 2014?
2.Is 5 months of study enough?

Members don't see this ad.

hello...m new to this forum.i have some confusions.I will b very thankful if u ppl cud suggest me.
1.If i give NBDE part 1 during the nov 2013 ,will i be able to apply for college for 2014?

1) You wont be able to apply in this cycle. u will have to sit for the next one.
2) Yes 5 months are more than enough.
look at the brighter side. u can get a research and gain as much work experience(if u are a fresh graduate). or you can come here to the US and get US work experience.

1) You wont be able to apply in this cycle. u will have to sit for the next one.
look at the brighter side. u can get a research and gain as much work experience(if u are a fresh graduate). or you can come here to the US and get US work experience.

thanks...............................so to apply for 2015 cycle..........i sud be done wth part 1 by which time?

Members don't see this ad :)
Demra

before April 2014 nbde part 1 should be done that is when the CAAPID application cycle opens.

All the BEST.:thumbup:

thanks dental gem................
1 more question 4 u............for biochem is first aid for nbde,dental decks sufficent

Demra
For biochem first aid word to word with the charts n diagrams should be printed in your mind , dental decks all the stuff highlighted like note , remember n read kaplan review also that is very imp too just give it a reading n see what stuff is new to add to your notes. And for sure kaplan side notes definitely do come in the exam so go over it 2 times.

All the best.

dentalgem
after 2 days m goin to start physio.please suggest me how to study...so that i can schedule

hi dentstud11, u said in your msg that novembr is too ate to apply.. there are around 4 universities which close their application date in january . so if i give my part1 in october and toefl by november will i be able to apply for the university which closes application date by january?? plz guide me ..

Hello everyone! I desperately need help in studying NDBE-- failed it twice already. Looking for a private tutor in Manhattan, will pay for your services.

hey i am currently in the states and wanted to shadow a local dentist here to add it to my reume. but its been very very hard to get hold of a dentist who says yes because of that stupid privacy law. i dont understand what i can do now. any suggestions?

Hi, I'm giving my part 1 in about 2 months, does anybody have asda papers? Thanks in advance!
hey, will u please guide me on asda papers? means, how to select them ? does they come with latest years? if i m buying it second hand,then ,what should be criteria for having good deal?