help im not sure if i have gangrene

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

avi8mark

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i recently I have had hemorhoids, it itched so much to the point where i had to itch my nails werent clean either from scratching, one whole night i scratched and scratched, the next morning it hurt like hell broke loose, i noticed blood, i decided to forget about it since i thought it would heal on its own which it did. 3 days later i started having pains on my legs it spread to my arms, these type of pains are sharp pains but not constant they are come and go. On a rate from 1 to 10 the original pains on my butt felt like a 9, but since it stopped i ignored them. Right now I dont see it fully as gangrene because there is no smell but i wasnt sure i kind of was thinking maybe it was deep inside where i was scratching. I also dont have a fever. Just a couple of minutes ago i masturbated and it hurt my whole body. 5 days ago i went to my doctor for this condition since i had anxiety problems in the past he automaticly assumed that i would be ok and rushed me out. My two main questions are does someone with gangrene always have a fever? , if it was gangrene would you be able to smell it even if it was an internal injury.

Members don't see this ad.

SDN is not for medical advice, and the mods will probably close this thread.

:nono:

Wow, the mods must be busy tonight. This thread is still open.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i recently I have had hemorhoids, it itched so much to the point where i had to itch my nails werent clean either from scratching, one whole night i scratched and scratched, the next morning it hurt like hell broke loose, i noticed blood, i decided to forget about it since i thought it would heal on its own which it did. 3 days later i started having pains on my legs it spread to my arms, these type of pains are sharp pains but not constant they are come and go. On a rate from 1 to 10 the original pains on my butt felt like a 9, but since it stopped i ignored them. Right now I dont see it fully as gangrene because there is no smell but i wasnt sure i kind of was thinking maybe it was deep inside where i was scratching. I also dont have a fever. Just a couple of minutes ago i masturbated and it hurt my whole body. 5 days ago i went to my doctor for this condition since i had anxiety problems in the past he automaticly assumed that i would be ok and rushed me out. My two main questions are does someone with gangrene always have a fever? , if it was gangrene would you be able to smell it even if it was an internal injury.

Wow.

Maybe if you posted a picture it would help us diagnose?

(Ahh don't ban me -- only a joke)

I Just have been in pain lately and didnt know what to do, i dont see any dark patches anywhere, i know this is disgusting to talk about, i just needed your help if you can help.

I Just have been in pain lately and didnt know what to do, i dont see any dark patches anywhere, i know this is disgusting to talk about, i just needed your help if you can help.

I thought and hoped the admins would have come to your rescue by now, but they must be busy. I am sorry for that, for evidently you have been misled.

This is a website for medical students and physicians to discuss things of academic import. It is strictly forbidden to dispense personal medical advice on this forum. This is the type of information which is perfectly acceptable to share with your healthcare provider, face to face, one on one. This is not to be broadcast to hundreds of thousands of people online.

Because the situation you find yourself in is so abysmally mortifying, I am withholding judgment on your belief that it was appropriate to discuss masturbation here.

The only advice you need to hear: Seek medical attention promptly and in-person and be more conservative with what you post online.

Good luck.

And if this was a joke post, it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.