HELP! My pre-naplex expired!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chialj

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I know I am silly. I scheduled my second pre-naplex a week ago planning on taking it today. (I did it since I wanted to push myself to study more). I paid at 4pm 8/2/16 thinking that I can take the test any time before 8/9/16. When I attempted to take a test this evening, I found that it expired! I tried to schedule again, by even paying extra money, NABP site didn't have option or allow me to do so.

I am so panicked since I thought it is one of the best ideas to take pre-naplex.

Anyone know the solution?? I am so desparate. :(

Members don't see this ad.

the only thing to do is to either call or email nabp customer service and explain the situation

Hi I know I am silly. I scheduled my second pre-naplex a week ago planning on taking it today. (I did it since I wanted to push myself to study more). I paid at 4pm 8/2/16 thinking that I can take the test any time before 8/9/16. When I attempted to take a test this evening, I found that it expired! I tried to schedule again, by even paying extra money, NABP site didn't have option or allow me to do so.

I am so panicked since I thought it is one of the best ideas to take pre-naplex.

Anyone know the solution?? I am so desparate. :(

This happened to me. I called NABP, explained the situation, and they gave me 24 hour access to the pre-test.

Reactions: 1 user