Help!! OAT in a few days

LUC78

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, my OAT is scheduled in a four days and I'm realizing that I still dont have a lot of the content memorized.

Should I use this time to go over and memorize all my notes OR should I just do a full length each day?? I'm afraid full lengths wont cover all the topics and I'll still be left with gaps in my memory test day.

I know I should have spent more time but any help would be appreciated!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, my OAT is scheduled in a four days and I'm realizing that I still dont have a lot of the content memorized.

Should I use this time to go over and memorize all my notes OR should I just do a full length each day?? I'm afraid full lengths wont cover all the topics and I'll still be left with gaps in my memory test day.

I know I should have spent more time but any help would be appreciated!!
Personally, I would try doing full length tests with some review of the tests and material each day. I would not do anything excessive the day before the test.

Reactions: 1 users
Personally, I would try doing full length tests with some review of the tests and material each day. I would not do anything excessive the day before the test.

Thanks! Do you have any advice on studying for QR since its changed this year? I dont want to waste time studying all my dense KAPLAN notes

Thanks! Do you have any advice on studying for QR since its changed this year? I dont want to waste time studying all my dense KAPLAN notes
Just the YouTube videos that DAT bootcamp recommends and the math destroyer should be good. Since you’re test is near, I’d focus on notes and videos to make use of time. A test or two of OAT QR might help. I believe there was no trig on my exam and many others testified to that as well.