Help !!part 2 Case Study Atlas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

panchhi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello everyone
i have heard that there is a case study atlas available for nbde part 2 ! ..I want to know where can I get it?.I want to know some more details regarding the atlas so that I can search for it...probably, in a dental library..I do not want it in a cd..a printed version will suit me perfectly! so please those who have already taken up their part2 can kindly guide me and help me out!
thank you in advance!
regards
panchhi

Members don't see this ad.

hye panchhi. I would also be interested in study atlas. Can you brief me about it . Can we buy it somewhere please provide me with infomation.

panchhi said:
hello everyone..i have heard that there are case study atlases for part2 ..I want to know where can I get them.I want to knwo more details about them so that I can look for them in dental Library..I do not want them on cd..so plzzzzzzz people who have given part2 ..let me know..

hi there...thought finally after waitign for 24 hrs i got a reply..but nwo instead of beign only me,its 2 of us..so lets hope that someone replies..coz i have no idea abt it except that they are gud stuff..and thave pictures with questions and answers explained..u get them on cds..btu i m nto keen on studying from cds..cnat study them well..so i m also lookign for paper format..they have to be available soemwhere,,hey people plzzzzzzzzzz reply..thanks..
fauchard said:
hye panchhi. I would also be interested in study atlas. Can you brief me about it . Can we buy it somewhere please provide me with infomation.

Hi everyone,

has anyone found the atlas? Could you please let me know where I can purchase it? I would also like to buy any recent old exams 2001-2005 for the part 2. Thanks in advance.

bluesky02118