Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

omgitswhitney

Pre-Vet
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Had a quick question... do admissions committees look at what you major in closely? I'm currently a double major in Anthropology and Biology. I'm thinking of dropping my Biology major and just minoring in it. I'm supposed to graduate in May and am so close to graduating with two degrees but I'm already wanting to pull all my hair out this semester and will still need to take 20 credit hours next semester of mainly upper level bio classes to graduate on time.Suggestion??? :confused::confused::scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Had a quick question... do admissions committees look at what you major in closely? I'm currently a double major in Anthropology and Biology. I'm thinking of dropping my Biology major and just minoring in it. I'm supposed to graduate in May and am so close to graduating with two degrees but I'm already wanting to pull all my hair out this semester and will still need to take 20 credit hours next semester of mainly upper level bio classes to graduate on time.Suggestion??? :confused::confused::scared:

As long as you get the required classes it doesn't matter what your major is.

Listen to the above.

Vet schools do not care what your major is. Other things (like GPA, GRE, and vet experience) are far more important.