Here to help !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rq88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Any queries regarding NBDE 1&2, CAAPID cycle, ECE, etc , feel free to direct them to me.

My stats:
GPA 4
NBDE 1&2
TOEFL 113
Work experience - 3yrs
Volunteer work - loads in India
Research - part of a project in Delhi
Observed with a dentist in America for 3months
5-6 paper presentations.

I know how stressful and confusing the application phase is and would be happy to help you guys!

Members don't see this ad.

I have no notes please advise which books or sites you recommend for passing part 1 nbde
Thanks all help much appreciated
I'm uk dentist

Hi what kind of research we can do here in US and where we can find

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi rq88 you have wonderful stats.did you get into any school, if not you will definitely get into.can you share with me experience regarding part 2 how to prepare and what all material needed to study and also scoring process , is it like part 1 and finally tips for day 2.lot of questions to you .you can answer them one by one whenever you are free.thank you

Hi!

Any queries regarding NBDE 1&2, CAAPID cycle, ECE, etc , feel free to direct them to me.

My stats:
GPA 4
NBDE 1&2
TOEFL 113
Work experience - 3yrs
Volunteer work - loads in India
Research - part of a project in Delhi
Observed with a dentist in America for 3months
5-6 paper presentations.

I know how stressful and confusing the application phase is and would be happy to help you guys!

Hi can you help me with letter of recommendation . How I need to submit ....please .... help

Hi my exam is in a month .... N iam still doing my revisions... Left with anatomy and bio,physio revisions.
How much time should I spend on Asda papers. I have side by side started solving papers for da dh and micro path...
I am scoring almost 65% in them ... Is it bad and how bad..though I am trying to reach 70- 75% but not there yet.
Should I keep doing Asda papers in evening and theory in morning or should spend time in theory and leave papers for whatever time is left in the end.... Please help.