HES Diploma Seeking Registration Problems??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

briy61

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I received my acceptance letter for the Health Careers Program as a diploma seeking candidate back in late June. In the letter, I was asked to send a picture of myself to complete my application. I did that, also in June.

Since then, I haven't received anything from HES. I didn't think anything of it because the acceptance letter said that HES students were basically just supposed to register on August 19 (if diploma seeking).

So I tried to register today and when I requested my Registration Pin, I was told that there was no match for my info. I tried this several times, presuming at first that I had not provided my info correctly on the website...Each time, no match found.

This was after 5pm, which shouldn't make a difference for Online Registration, but it means I can't talk to anyone from the office at HES until tomorrow.

Needless to say, I'm a little concerned and I thought I'd ask if any of you HES students also have had this experience trying to register - degree and diploma seeking students especially.

Have their been any mass mailings about registration since the acceptance letters??

I'm sure I'll get this squared away tomorrow, but I'd be interested to know if anyone has also had this problem trying to register?

Thanks,

Brian

Members don't see this ad.

Brian

Don't fret. You are in the diploma program which means you are only taking the basic sciences. These classes have no limits, thus you can register for them on Sept. 19 and still get in without any problems. Call Fixsen tomorrow and he will tell you that he has not entered everyone's information yet. Why you ask? Fixsen wants to see who is actually going to attend the program so he waits closer to the first day of class to enter everyone's info into the system.

Jays2Cool4u :cool:

::exhaling::

That actually makes sense. Thanks man. I'll call him tomorrow.