Hey Guys...i Need Your Suggestion Pleaseeeee

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratri

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I m 4th yr. F med student, taking my step 2 this Friday. So, deciding whether I should get IT checked out or wait after Friday.

Basically, I just noticed on the mirror that my right clavicle on the sternal end is elevated. I think I dislocated my clavicle or sprained it. I exercised vigorously two days ago and moved my shoulders in all different directions possible. After that i had some aches and pain which I thought is normal after vigorous exercise, so i didn't pay attn.

but, now i just saw this elevation of my right clavicle on sternal border. and its matching with some pain i have on right neck especially when I turn to R, no change in ROM, though it hurts a little and not excruciating pain (i hope not).

i don't have time for going to a doctor now before the exam, but, i m still a little concerned.....so wanted to share with you...if i should get checked out before friday.

thanks guys

Members don't see this ad.

SDN is not the place for medical advice. Please consult your own physician. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.