Hey Scholl classmates...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PodChick

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Members don't see this ad :)
In the section of the orientation packet that describes the Scholl pre-assessment exam, it gives a link where there should be more information on what will be covered on this exam. When I clicked on the link I could only find a letter from the Basic Biomedical Department Chairman as well as the Intro to Gross Anatomy notes. Because the orientation packet states that the link will bring you to information on the exam AS WELL AS the gross anatomy notes, I am under the impression that these notes are not covered on the exam??? If that is the case, has anyone found the information that will be on the exam?

Can some explain somehting to me... on the student housing email, it says we need to sign up for a move-in appointment. Does this mean we have 30 minutes TOTAL to move in all of our crap? Thanks.

move in time means you go through the apartment with the manager, agree to damages already there, and sign your deposit away....cause lord knows theyll find damages YOU didnt see months later when you move out.

has anyone looked over the review materials on the website? is it necessary to study all of this before class starts? or is just reading thru it okay?

starting to freak out...

I think the idea is they're going to assume you know this info when courses start so they don't have to waste too much time on the basics. I am planning to know it well enough that I can follow what they're saying when the terms, etc. are sprinkled into lectures and conversation. So...a pretty thorough understanding.