Hi everybody

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KINGKONG1983

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what kind of question we should ask to the interviewer? Can we ask him any personal question related to the interviewer? and what should we tell them if they ask us about our weaknesses? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

what kind of question we should ask to the interviewer? Can we ask him any personal question related to the interviewer? and what should we tell them if they ask us about our weaknesses? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.
Dependspon the school-at nyu u can ask -
what is evidance based dentistry and how has that influenced the way dentisty is practiced at NYU,u can say ur interested in teachng and reserach and what can the school offer u towards this goal when ur studyin DDS, u can ask abt doctor to patient ratio.
dont ask any personal qs, they dont like it. for eg- when my interviewer asked me why i wnat to get into teacing when private practice pays more, i ended asking im what does he personally prefers(he obv likes teaching coz he was a prof there), he seemed to be uncomfortable and said its a very personal choice and chenged the subject.
for weakneses u sud be carefll and make sure that they r not the weakneses thta a dentist just cannot have to be successfu.for example u sud not say that i am not good at clinical work, bu u can say things like- i am slow at my work, and explain that that is only because u wnat to do a real good job with ur work as the patient trust u with their healh and thats why u work slow. also add that u the clinica exp at the school will help u time work better.
anoher wekness can be that u procrastinate work. also support this by saiyng that u have learned to conquer this by makeing timetable and underlining deadlines on the chart and sticking it on the wall to reming u of doing work on time.