hi there! Need advise!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babyteeth

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi , to everybody, is always good to know that I am not alone!.I took my NBDE , part 1 and I got a partial score, so I need to retake Anatomy and Bioquemistry( I was short for 2 points!) anyways,after this I am planning to take part 2, and then the bench.Because I am here in California.Do you need a high score in part 1 and 2 to apply for the bench?,Which one is the hardest NBDE part 1 or 2??
I will apreciate your answers!

Babyteeth

Members don't see this ad.

babyteeth said:
Hi , to everybody, is always good to know that I am not alone!.I took my NBDE , part 1 and I got a partial score, so I need to retake Anatomy and Bioquemistry( I was short for 2 points!) anyways,after this I am planning to take part 2, and then the bench.Because I am here in California.Do you need a high score in part 1 and 2 to apply for the bench?,Which one is the hardest NBDE part 1 or 2??
I will apreciate your answers!
A
Babyteeth
As far as I know scores don't matter ,but then may be I am wrong too.I though you ahd to pass all the parts before 2003 to be eligible for the bench.

BBGUN said:
As far as I know scores don't matter ,but then may be I am wrong too.I though you ahd to pass all the parts before 2003 to be eligible for the bench.
That's right, you should have taken the exam prior to 2003 dec to qualify for the bench.

Members don't see this ad :)
That was one year ago!
Now the bench is till 2008, I already called the Califonia dental board!,Is confirmed!

babyteeth said:
That was one year ago!
Now the bench is till 2008, I already called the Califonia dental board!,Is confirmed!
That's right, but that exam is only for ppl who took both part 1 & 2 before dec of 2003.

Henna is right.