High school Experiences

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cheathac

Purdue c/o 2021!!!
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok so I know that animal experience and vet experience hours can be used, but can awards, community service, and leadership be used too? I've had tons of those in 4-H and FFA. I just finished my freshman year in undergrad. I've accumulated some awards and now I'm an officer in my club; but not sure if that is enough. Any advice would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

My dear @cheathac , please do not follow the infamous footsteps of another and start a new thread for each question. The class of 2020 thread can address the VMCAS questions you have that others are battling as well, or there is a beautiful search bar at the top right of the forum for seeing if the question has been asked before. Best of luck and please heed this advice! :) :luck: :prof:

Reactions: 3 users
Ok... so how do I delete a thread?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok... so how do I delete a thread?
I believe you have to be a donor, so that is why it is nice when new folk join that they do their best to ask questions in a thread already made. You are fabulous for taking my advice! You are already on your way to being great! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I believe you have to be a donor, so that is why it is nice when new folk join that they do their best to ask questions in a thread already made. You are fabulous for taking my advice! You are already on your way to being great! :)

Don't believe Lupin, she's creepy af and will murder you in your bed.

Reactions: 1 user