Highlighting on TBR FL's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Dr T

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a Mac and I'm about to start TBR FL's, but I checked and the highlight function does not work. I use highlighting a lot for verbal.

Is there a highlight function on TBR FL's?
I'm using Mozilla Firefox as my browser.

Someone help me out,
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I can use a PC too, but I didnt want to log on my PC if there is no highlight function as I wasn't sure if I want that to be my "2nd" computer for the TBR FL's (they only allow you to log on from 2 computers).

Can anyone confirm that the highlight function worked on PC?

thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I can use a PC too, but I didnt want to log on my PC if there is no highlight function as I wasn't sure if I want that to be my "2nd" computer for the TBR FL's (they only allow you to log on from 2 computers).

Can anyone confirm that the highlight function worked on PC?

thanks

I've taken 2 CBTs on a PC and I can't figure out how to use the highlight option either.

I did TBR1&2 and was able to totally use the highlighting. I'm on a Mac but loaded with windows. I think I used a PC before (Both with IE*) and worked fine. the way it works is you are supposed to be able to just high light text as you normally do and it will automatically 'high light' it, and if you do that again over the text it'll take it away, this part gets a little screwy at times but eh, could be worse. ^_^