Hookah on drug test for hospital volunteering

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ditritium monoxide

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would this kind of drug test test for tobacco or hookah if I'm not a minor and if they didn't specify tobacco? I could push it back as needed maybe.

Members don't see this ad.

Smoking as a minor? I'm not sure you have what it takes to be a doctor.

Edit: this flight has ruined my reading comprehension. Disregard joke.

On a serious note, I've only been "tested" for tobacco use once in my life and it was when I took out a life insurance policy. You're fine.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They are going to fire you and your chances of going to med school are now zero

Reactions: 2 users
Well...I do know some young peeps who add a little extra kick to their hookah if you know what I mean. Now that will definitely show up in your drug test.

Would this kind of drug test test for tobacco or hookah if I'm not a minor and if they didn't specify tobacco? I could push it back as needed maybe.
There aren't drug tests for hookah..there are drug tests for nicotine use. Shisha is what you are smoking when you use a hookah. Nothing you should worry about other than it being 100x worse than smoking cigarettes, but hey to each their own!

Some people are calling OP a troll, but some hospitals do a nicotine screen for employees and (maybe) volunteers; I know mine does.

Some people are calling OP a troll, but some hospitals do a nicotine screen for employees and (maybe) volunteers; I know mine does.
Do you not allow employees to smoke tobacco?

Its allowed but frowned upon, plus you have to pay a monthly "fine".
You should propose an exemption to said fine if you throw away your butts and smoke a reasonable distance from an entrance/open window. For fairness.