Housing at Scholl?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jt5prime23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could any current or former Scholl students comment on the housing set-up at Scholl? Is on or near-campus housing offered, and if so, do most students choose that option? From their website, it looks as though there is a brand new apartment building on-campus, but I can't tell whether it is available to students, or just residents. Does anyone have any info on that? The campus appears fairly suburban, so is it possible and convienient to live off-campus and just commute? Does the school offer a parking lot within walking distance of class?

Sorry to make such a laundry list of questions but I'm just trying to make some decisions.

-JT

Members don't see this ad.

jt5prime23 said:
Could any current or former Scholl students comment on the housing set-up at Scholl? Is on or near-campus housing offered, and if so, do most students choose that option? From their website, it looks as though there is a brand new apartment building on-campus, but I can't tell whether it is available to students, or just residents. Does anyone have any info on that? The campus appears fairly suburban, so is it possible and convienient to live off-campus and just commute? Does the school offer a parking lot within walking distance of class?

Sorry to make such a laundry list of questions but I'm just trying to make some decisions.

-JT

I know that the apartments are available for stuents because I spoke with the person in charge of renting the apartments. They seem pretty expensive but, I am not sure how that compares to the apartments in the area. Hope this helps.
Oncogene

Hey Oncogene,

Did they give you any $$$ amounts? The school is so far north I would think that a pretty nice "luxury" (is it just me, or does every apartment complex call itself a luxury community) two-bedroom apartment in the area would go for $1000 or less per month - at least it seems that way on apartments.com

jt5prime23 said:
Hey Oncogene,

Did they give you any $$$ amounts? The school is so far north I would think that a pretty nice "luxury" (is it just me, or does every apartment complex call itself a luxury community) two-bedroom apartment in the area would go for $1000 or less per month - at least it seems that way on apartments.com

The apartment prices are on the website. The school is actually in a pretty affluent are of north chicago. I am not sure but, it could be pretty expensive.

oncogene