Housing available for UNECOM Students -- Starting July 2006

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RyanS32122

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone:
I am looking for a roomate to share a house with in Biddeford. The house is a 2 bedroom, living room, bath, kitchen, dining, full basement, parking, washer dryer, etc., for something in the region of $450-$475 (per person, 50/50 on it all). We would split everything. The house is about 3.5 miles from UNECOM in a very quiet, residential area (not that busy portion by Pool Road). It includes heat, electricity, hot/cold water, local phone service, sewer, etc...the owner, whom I know, is including everything.

If you are interested, the lady who owns the house rents through a local agent, so you would have to be approved by him (credit, etc.) and sign a lease, which is very reasonable.

I am looking for a quiet, dedicated person, who is neat, responsible, and easy-going (i.e., easy to get along with...). If you are at all interested, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected], and we can discuss it, and I can supply you with more information.

Best regards,

Ryan.
UNECOM, MS I, Class of 2010

Members don't see this ad.