how are RC questions worded?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

themrn

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
on DAT boot camp RC, i got several Qs like...

A is .......... B is .............. BECAUSE...........

A) both statements are correct but the reason is not
B) 1st is correct while 2nd is not and the reason is unrelated
C) both statements and reason are correct
D) blah blah blah~

Is this wording similar to actual DAT RC?

IF IT IS, i'm totally effed -_-;.....

Members don't see this ad.

I had one maybe 2 questions like that on my reading comp. I took the DAT yesterday, it wasn't that bad. I didn't study for RC, I am not a great reader. I got a 20 on RC and am happy with it. You'll be fine, just stick to one method of attack for the RC.

I found a great video on youtube of this girl who did RC by writing the #'s 1-50 on the whiteboard and then looking at the questions and writing a small description of each one, then read the passage and look for answers. This took forever for me! Practice this a bunch if you decide to try it! I did one passage like this then did the last 2 by reading the passage and writing the paragraph # and a small description. This was wayyyyyy better, as the questions were very specific. Most were straight forward answers that they would throw in somewhere in a random paragraph really nonchalantly.

I didn't have any questions about the author's opinion, but maybe one about the reason for the passage.