How can I tell when my apps were sent out to programs on ERAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yanks26dmb

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I paid, certified and submitted on 9/7. How can I tell they were sent out yesterday? All I see is it saying applied 9/7. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
idk if there is a way to tell, but that's all i did and assigned the documents and got an interview invite, so i assume its all one big database and the programs get notified when someone pays to add their program. and then they just log in and download applicants profiles and documentation. I dont think there is an actual "sending out" of an application.

Members don't see this ad :)
Go to applied programs and click track documents. It had the date and time of when your documents/app were received by each program.

Go to applied programs and click track documents. It had the date and time of when your documents/app were received by each program.

So if I see 9/15 listed under all docs and my eras app, that means I'm good to go?

So if I see 9/15 listed under all docs and my eras app, that means I'm good to go?
As far as I know yup. If you submitted your app and assigned all of your documents and it says "this document was made available on..." under "track assignments" then you're good to go.

Reactions: 1 user