How competitive are the BS/MD programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WellWorn, when I saw your sig, I totally thought about timecube.

You were educated stupid btw. :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

This counts as a troll post, yes?

AZ, the bottom line is if you want us to think of you as an equal in terms of ECs, it is up to you to justify it. It has happened before that a high schooler has made it as much as most college pre-meds, but it is such a rare thing that you have the burden of proof upon you. If you didn't have so many people annoyed with you, you might be taken at your word. Unfortunately, you've pissed off too many of the big shots for that at this point. What did you do to get listed as a partial author on case studies, btw?

Read the thread, I've written what I've done before.

Im not trying to get you to think of me as equals or whatnot, cause I could care less what you think. Yet every few days, someone comes along and takes a shot at me (from the beginning of the thread). In that case, unless your better than me in terms of scores, shut up.

Im not trying to get you to think of me as equals or whatnot, cause I could care less what you think. Yet every few days, someone comes along and takes a shot at me (from the beginning of the thread). In that case, unless your better than me in terms of scores, shut up.

As I said AZ, scores are not everything on a forum like this. I can tell you that I got a 1600/1600 and a 36 ACT, but there is no way for it to be proved or disproved really unless I were to print screen something off collegeboard or whoever does that stuff now... Also, I think the primary reason (as has been stated and so this is probably redundant) that people take shots at you aren't because they think you are a bad applicant in terms of stats, but because you come off to a lot of people as having a bad attitude.

Also, isn't it a tad condradictory to tell people to shut up if you don't care what they think in the first place?

Members don't see this ad :)

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

What does that have to do with anything?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(and btw I think a bunch of people in this thread have you beat pretty handily)

The moderation staff has had multiple complaints about this thread. It is waaaaayyy off topic and the insults and bragging are far from conducive to the friendly happy hSDN atmosphere that we want. Threads like this make hSDN seem unapproachable to new users and that is not happy. :( Therefore this thread is being closed.

A new thread on the same topic (competitiveness of BS/MD programs) may be created, but it will be closed again and no new thread on the same topic will be allowed if we cannot stay on topic, stop bragging, and stop insulting each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.