How do I categorize my class year if I did 9 years of undergrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FailedPreMedStudent

Reaction score
According to AACPMAS:
In general, four-year students should list one year per designation and five-year students should list their last two years as senior. Non-traditional students should label their terms as evenly as possible in chronological order.

So I did 3 years at a CC and then did 6 years at my university while also taking random classes CC every now and then.

Am I supposed to divide the units up into 4 equal parts (Freshman, Soph, Junior, Senior) rather than use the typically-used system where Freshman is 0-29 units, sophmore is 30-59, junior is 60-89, and senior is 90+ units?

Members don't see this ad.

According to AACPMAS:

So I did 3 years at a CC and then did 6 years at my university while also taking random classes CC every now and then.

Am I supposed to divide the units up into 4 equal parts (Freshman, Soph, Junior, Senior) rather than use the typically-used system where Freshman is 0-29 units, sophmore is 30-59, junior is 60-89, and senior is 90+ units?
When did you receive your bachelor's?