USMLE How Do I Fill Content Gaps?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Karasu

からす
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
60% through Uworld first pass with a 50% correct rate. I am trying to do 400 or so questions a week just to finish the Qbank, make Anki cards, and identify weak areas.

My exam is 2nd week of June.

I'm mainly going from my knowledge from my curriculum lectures and Pathoma at this point. I can't say I've read much of FA (don't understand how to learn from it). I plan to do Brosencephalon at some point, but that's 14,000 cards!

I was thinking of using the USMLE content outline with review books like BRS and Lippincott to systematically go through and plug gaps in my knowledge. The issue is I have classes for the next month.

Does anyone who is closer to their exam date or has already completed have any suggestions on how to optimize my studying from here on out, I'd like to be as efficient as possible?

Members don't see this ad.

Place holder/Bump, I'm in a similar position. (Btw, others have recommended I use my USMLERx in areas of weakness)

THIS maybe a stupid question; ANKI cards. I thought those were premade. I need to learn how to use them. is there a thread for ANKI?

Take an NBME to see where you are.

The details of the process don't matter. Your end-score does.