How do you document QI projects and Projects in progress

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drrrrrr. Celty

Osteo Dullahan
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have some QI projects and a research study that I'm still working on. One QI is entirely done, but I have not presented it at a poster conference. Rather just the data is being used to directly improve upon existing protocol in our hospital. So it'll be an oral presentation for admin and residents. The research project isn't going to be completed and submitted later in the year.

How do I document these in ERAS?

Members don't see this ad.

The research is easy, I think there’s a section for “research experiences”. You list it as that.

For the QI the easiest thing would be to just write it up and send it to a QI journal. These do exist.

The research is easy, I think there’s a section for “research experiences”. You list it as that.

For the QI the easiest thing would be to just write it up and send it to a QI journal. These do exist.

Should I label my other QI project in experiences? I just finally got it through IRB and it'll take most of 3rd year to complete.

If I present my QI during our didactic conference or make an educational seminar would I be able to count it as an oral presentation?