How do you guys deal w/ physics?

AcademicTerror

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm extremely horrible at math. So it's only logical that I'm weak in physics.

Do you guys have any advice on "earning" an A in physics?
Where can I find practice problems? My teacher never gives enough problems (only 4 for a topic).

I'm only in physics honors too lol. Any advice from people taking physics in college would also be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm extremely horrible at math. So it's only logical that I'm weak in physics.

Do you guys have any advice on "earning" an A in physics?
Where can I find practice problems? My teacher never gives enough problems (only 4 for a topic).

I'm only in physics honors too lol. Any advice from people taking physics in college would also be appreciated.

Dude, I am at horrible at math as well, but I am great at physics. Why, because physics has a real application to life. The only hard thing is memorizing the theories and equations. The best way to excel is too practice a lot. Don't you have a book you use, look for questions in there. There are also homework helper books, I have the physics one (didn't use it much) but it has good explanations and good practice problems. Also,ask your teacher for more problems. If you have an interest I'm sure your teacher will help you. I had a solid A-/B+ all last year in physics. If you need help, my services are available via PM.:)

Same thing with me. At the time, I was horrible in math yet I excelled in physics; however, this came with a lot of practice, and before I knew it, I was the top student in my physics class. The next highest person was like 6-8% behind me. You see, what I did was I would practice all the problems in my text book and I would get the solutions from my physics teacher. So, when studying, I would solve the problems, look at where I went wrong, and then I'd correct my mistakes and do the problem again.

It got to a point where my physics teacher started giving me special privileges because I had a 96% in his class. For example, I would come with 15 mins left in class and he wouldn't say a thing.

But now I much better in math; I just had to start studying more, and yet again I'm acing all of my math tests.

You can easily get an A in physics depending on how good the department is at your university. My university has a horrible physics dept. All the exams were normalized and I would always get 20+ more points due to the curve.