How do you order additional report of DAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
G

GatorWell

Hi, I just have taken DAT yesterday. I want to apply to certain schools but I have not listed those when I registered for my DAT. I went to ada website but the link for "ordering additional report" doesn't work. Do you guys think I can just send copies of my DAT report directly to the schools? Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Gator,

How was the DAT? A few of us are taking it in the next few days. Can you give us a report on how yours went? Thanks a lot.

Nic

My DAT went good. BE CONFIDENT! I think confidence is the most important thing to do well on the test. Originally, I was going to study hard for a month but I kept slackin off. But I did study HARD during the week before the test. I just studied the Kaplan book (red book) and took the free kaplan diagnostic test.

If you aren't taking the kaplan course, I would like to suggest you to go to the Kaplan place for the free diagnostic test. Its short version of the real thing but I think it gives pretty good estimation of how you would do on the real thing. (Although PAT, my score went down couple points)...... PLUS ITS FREE! It can't hurt!! :) Just go to the Kaplan center near you and ask them if you can take the free diagnostic test. They will be glad to help you since they want you to sign up for their class. :)

MOST importantly, YOU NEED TO GET A GOOD AMOUNT OF SLEEP before the test... I think it matters for the PAT section. I was still sleepy cuz I didn't go to bed till 3 am. :(

The PAT section was relatively easy (very similar to the ones in Kaplan) but ANGLES ARE IMPOSSIBLE. I think angles hurt me a bit. :( I would suggest you to finish all other sections you are good at and go back to the angles.

Verbal wasn't bad at all. BUt I did get a weird passage about economics.... When I saw the title.. i was like " man... there goes my hope for a good score on verbal.... "( But the questions were very straight forward. I think sometimes they give you easy questions on hard passages and hard questions on easy science passages. Don't freak out when you see some strange titles.... If you start freakin out, you aren't going to able to concentrate on understandin the passage :)

I hope this helps :) WHen you walk into the testing center, think "I am gonna ace this test!!!!" You will do great! GOOD LUCK :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hehe I know why the link won't work for you. Don't copy the link and paste into the address bar.

just click on the link. the site will be opened in the new web browser.