How does applying to different campuses work?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

For instance, the MCW has their Milwaukee location, Green bay location, and Central Wisconsin location. Also, will the matriculate averages be on the MSAR next year for those schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think MSAR makes the distinction because they aren't distinct schools

For instance, the MCW has their Milwaukee location, Green bay location, and Central Wisconsin location. Also, will the matriculate averages be on the MSAR next year for those schools?
Each school may have a different process. In my state, one of the state schools has four campuses. You apply only to the main campus. After acceptance, you are asked to designate the order of your preference for each campus. If you are accepted before January, you often get your first choice. After that, not so much.

Members don't see this ad :)
Each school may have a different process. In my state, one of the state schools has four campuses. You apply only to the main campus. After acceptance, you are asked to designate the order of your preference for each campus. If you are accepted before January, you often get your first choice. After that, not so much.
I don't think ours works like that, you can interview at the three different campuses.