How early is early?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

springfugue

Reaction score
With OptomCAS opening a few weeks ago and a lot of schools working on a rolling admissions basis, I was wondering how early most people submit their applications to be considered "early" for interviews, etc. I definitely want to try to be a part of the early crowd, but also don't want to rush myself in filling out the application. Thanks in advance for all your helpful answers!

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted on the 11th this month just to be safe. I had everything pretty much ready and there was no point to push it later and I really want to interview in august and be done before senior year starts.. I believe its considered early up until September tho.. but the sooner the better

Last edited:
I submitted on the 11th this month just to be safe. I had everything pretty much ready and there was no point to push it later and I really want to interview in august and be done before senior year starts.. I believe its considered early up until September tho.. but the sooner the better
No one interviews before September. No rush to submit an app until October. I would consider March late.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ive heard people interviewing in August. Do you know if they send interview offers through mail or e mail?

No one interviews before September. No rush to submit an app until October. I would consider March late.
I think this isn't necessarily true...I am interviewing late July. I'm sure it depends on the school though.