How I figured out the PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jakesteal

Wawaweewa! Very Nice
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
are you sure u'r back from the high? 'cause I think you're still SHHPPINNINNNN lol .....

Alright people...first off this is no joke..I am completely serious about this

This is how I figured out how to solve the PATs.

I'd like to say I practiced a lot...
I practiced with CDP for a while, Kaplan for another while. Did some Achiever/Topscore Pro...

I was decent, scoring in the low 20's

Then one day my friend Jake, saw me practicing these weird 3d problems...And gave me a suggestion...Magic Mushrooms.

I said why the hell not! Nothing else seems to be working.

So the next day, I added some of the M&M's to my most yummy slice of Veggie Pizza...within an hour I could feel it..head started spinning...started to hallucinate.

At that point I grabbed my laptop and began solving PAT problems...I was doing them right and left..I swear I was finishing keyhole problems in 20secs each...took me ~30 secs for TFE's...It was unbelievable. I would literally fly between the objects and rotate them wherever I pleased ( I even mentally projected one of the shapes from the Keyhole section into the keyhole in the door of my room. I kid you not..) I was not scoring lower than 14/15 on any section of achiever. It was AWESOME

Anyhow, the effect has stayed and I can solve the PAT with real ease.

My exam is scheduled for next week...I'll update people on the score.
This post alone is sufficient to keep you out of all US dental schools:laugh:
What's next?
You find crown preps frustrating in Dental School and you start doing lines to solve the problem?:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
please don't give such scary suggestions to desperate, exhausted poor DAT takers. Its wrong!!! :(

when i saw this post, i was just about to start my CDP practice exam and I was like yayyyyyy. I was so excited and hopeful. But......
Someone else posted a weird post about..know everything about Frap etc .. :(

It was unbelievable. I would literally fly between the objects and rotate them wherever I pleased ( I even mentally projected one of the shapes from the Keyhole section into the keyhole in the door of my room. I kid you not..)

Best thing I've read all day :laugh:

Also I could use a little help with the angles... do you think this could help? Any DAT specific strain I should look into?

Thanks for the advice!

This post alone is sufficient to keep you out of all US dental schools:laugh:
What's next?
You find crown preps frustrating in Dental School and you start doing lines to solve the problem?:laugh:

:laugh: hilariousss:laugh: