How is it looking for me? some advice is greatly appreciated!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentdavis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my DAT on Sept.10th. I'm currently taking Kaplan and will be done in about a month. I'm also taking a class at school rigth now and doing a dental internship...so i don't have FULL time to study for my DAT's. HOwever I'll be done with my class in 3 weeks and my internship is only 4 hours a week.

My gpa is on the lower side so I definetely need to do well on my DAT's. I've only been able to do about 4 or 5 hours a day on top of Kaplan thusfar. I have ten weeks left until my test. I use Kaplan and Cliff's and will get Crack PAT and destroyer when I finish Kaplan. Does this sound effective? Do I still have enough time?

THnak you!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't understand why your taking summer school...
You say you have low gpa and your only hope of acceptance is the DAT.
Unless your a genius or superman, I don't see you getting an A, go to every dental internship, and get 22+ on your DAT.
If I were you, I would have not taken summer class, take a month of break from dental internship, and spend those precious time studying your ass off ~12 hours/day and rape that DAT. :thumbup: