Menu Icon Search
Close Search

About the ads

1. If you prefer the SDN Blue style, go to the bottom left of the page and select "SDN Blue"

How long does background check take in CVS?

Discussion in 'Pharmacy' started by forever27, 03.17.07.

1. forever27

forever27 Member

SDN 5+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Just want to ask who work in CVS as intern how long will the background check takes? I was offered a intern in CVS, and returned back the signed offer letter and urine test a month ago. Until now, they still let me wait for the background check result. I asked them several times and it seems they are very slow. :mad:
  2. poppopfizzfizz

poppopfizzfizz Hobo for Hire

Pharmacy Student
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    I think it has a lot to do with how organized your local intern coordinator is. When I joined up with them a few years ago it only took about a week or so from signing the release to hearing the result, but I started there as a tech not an intern. I've heard that starting as an intern (rather than transitioning into the position from tech) can require a number of paperwork hurdles. Hope they get stuff straightened out for you soon.
  3. soccerfreak

soccerfreak Cubs 2007.. Please....

Pharmacist
    SDN 5+ Year Member
    It took me well over a month. Everybody was confused:confused: as to where I was suppose to work and where the money to pay me is suppose to come from. I got tired and told them bluntly that I'm tired of this ##### and wasn't going to take it. Started working the following day.
  4. michele_107

michele_107 Member

Pharmacy Student
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    Wow! It just took a little over two weeks from the time I was interviewed until I started working...I guess it just depends where you are.
  5. forever27

forever27 Member

SDN 5+ Year Member
    Just got response after my post, I am cleared
  6. Doctor M

Doctor M

Pharmacist
    SDN 7+ Year Member
    Backround check should not take a month! one week! No more. As a PIC, i put the backround check in right away after intent to hire. Something went wrong with intern coordinator!

// Share //

Style: SDN Universal