How long does it take for Step 2 CK results to come in?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phagocytosis41

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Hi all, I am planning to take Step 2 CK around the beginning of September. If I want to have my results in time for programs to see them which I believe they can see the applications October, 21, how long before should I take Step 2 CK? It says on the NBME website it takes 3-4 weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know if this will continue but me and some friends I spoke with got ours within 2 weeks of taking it. (12 days after to be exact)

But if you really want to have it in on time stick with the 3-4 week thing.

Reactions: 1 users
Don't know if this will continue but me and some friends I spoke with got ours within 2 weeks of taking it. (12 days after to be exact)

But if you really want to have it in on time stick with the 3-4 week thing.
So I'm going to take it 4 weeks before October 21, Sep 19ish, would that be enough time to get the results and put it on ERAS? There isn't a delay when putting up the scores for CK onto ERAS once they arrive?

Members don't see this ad :)
So I'm going to take it 4 weeks before October 21, Sep 19ish, would that be enough time to get the results and put it on ERAS? There isn't a delay when putting up the scores for CK onto ERAS once they arrive?

If the current trend continues, you should have the scores back before October 21

So I took step 2 10/24/20... I still have the permit link, but it says it's not available after clicking on it. Does this mean my grade is coming next Wednesday, 9/09 and not this Wednesday, 9/02?

So I took step 2 10/24/20... I still have the permit link, but it says it's not available after clicking on it. Does this mean my grade is coming next Wednesday, 9/09 and not this Wednesday, 9/02?

probably. The button disappears completely when your score is getting released.

Reactions: 1 user
I was scheduled for October 13, which I believe means my score would come back October 28. I know this is after ERAS, but my step 1 is 255+ so I figured I could get it in a little after. I'm curious if October 15 would also come back on the 28th?