How long does MCPHS take to send out decisions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TB12GOAT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and really wish I had found it earlier because it's pretty cool to be able to reach out to people going through the same exact process of applications and decisions.

But anyways, my question is to anyone who applied to the MCPHS DPT program. Since their system is based on rolling admissions and decisions are sent out as applications are received, I was just wondering how long they take to make a decision.

I have been waitlisted at a few schools already so applied to MCPHS to give an alternate option/hope. Most of the spots in the class are probably already filled at this point but I figured it was worth a shot.

So yeah, any insight into how long it took to hear back from MCPHS would be awesome!!!

Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

They said they typically make a decision a week after the interview. However, since they do notify you of your status via snail mail it may take up to two weeks after your interview to receive your official decision, depending on where you live. I received my acceptance in the mail approximately one and a half weeks after my interview.

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum and really wish I had found it earlier because it's pretty cool to be able to reach out to people going through the same exact process of applications and decisions.

But anyways, my question is to anyone who applied to the MCPHS DPT program. Since their system is based on rolling admissions and decisions are sent out as applications are received, I was just wondering how long they take to make a decision.

I have been waitlisted at a few schools already so applied to MCPHS to give an alternate option/hope. Most of the spots in the class are probably already filled at this point but I figured it was worth a shot.

So yeah, any insight into how long it took to hear back from MCPHS would be awesome!!!

Thanks!!!
When did you apply? If you haven't received an interview yet, give them a call and check up on your status. I'm pretty sure they had interviews in November, December, and then now in February. And I think they hold interviews in April too. They do it in waves, so it all depends on when you'll hear back. I applied in October and didn't get an interview until last week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well I hadn't really planned on applying to MCPHS originally but after being waitlisted at all other schools I decided to check who was still accepting applications. MCPHS has rolling admissions until March 1 so I sent in my application and it was verified by the school on January 31.

When did you apply? If you haven't received an interview yet, give them a call and check up on your status. I'm pretty sure they had interviews in November, December, and then now in February. And I think they hold interviews in April too. They do it in waves, so it all depends on when you'll hear back. I applied in October and didn't get an interview until last week.
oh wow you applied in Oct and didnt hear bk until Feburary?? thats long??? did you call and find out why you had to wait that long for just an interview???