How long does naplex letter get sent home in california?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pengko

Reaction score
Hi everyone, for those in california how long does it take for the boards to send home the passing letter for naplex?

I took mines july 13th so its about 3 fulls weeks and still no letter. I know i passed the naplex because of the cpe monitor trick but i really need that letter so i can apply for license.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, for those in california how long does it take for the boards to send home the passing letter for naplex?

I took mines july 13th so its about 3 fulls weeks and still no letter. I know i passed the naplex because of the cpe monitor trick but i really need that letter so i can apply for license.

I just called the Board and they said the results haven't been mailed out yet for those who took it week of July 9th. So hopefully by next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just called the Board and they said the results haven't been mailed out yet for those who took it week of July 9th. So hopefully by next week.

2 months for me. No kidding.

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN Mobile

thanks. hopefully i get mines sooner than two months =/. california really sucks. Looks like i will have to wait a couple of more weeks but on the bright side i passed.

Btw how long did it take for you to apply for license afterwards in california? is it another two weeks?

thanks. hopefully i get mines sooner than two months =/. california really sucks. Looks like i will have to wait a couple of more weeks but on the bright side i passed.

Btw how long did it take for you to apply for license afterwards in california? is it another two weeks?

Got my Naplex score and green letter today dated 8/8/18. Yours should be coming soon!

Got my Naplex score and green letter today dated 8/8/18. Yours should be coming soon!

thanks i just got mines too dated the same 8/8/18. I expressed the license request and check today also. Hopefully my license gets posted soon within the 10 days.