How long to take to get licence in Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oncogene13

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just have a quick question about the time frame to get licence in Texas. So it takes 6 weeks before they even get to your application. How long does it take to get ATT and then actually sit in the exams, If I registered for the exam immediately. I know the exam center fills up quickly. I submitted my application in mid April. Is it possible to get both exams done by the end of June? Thanks a lot!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, I don't have any specific info for Texas, but 6 weeks seems like a long time just for application. The ATT shouldn't take that long... I registered to take MPJE on nabp.net on a Friday, got my ATT on Tuesday by email (didn't have to worry about just recently moved) :) good luck :luck: OH WAIT, I did have to tell the licensing board to make me "Eligible to Test" for NABP, do you guys have to do that? You might want to double check :)

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your MPJE scores in Texas? I hear everyone say it's 48-72 hours but I took my MPJE on Saturday and I still don't have scores up on NABP e-profile yet and it's Thursday afternoon. :/ I'm starting to get extremely anxious. It was my second time taking it. Could that be why it's taking longer?