How many credit hours did you have when you applied?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctorman45342

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
When you applied to dental school, how many credit hours did you have completed in undergrad? How many of the pre-req courses did you have completed?

Edit: I took out the number 13 because I forgot that only Ohio State has 13 pre requisites. Some of the other posters got a little upset about this. Sorry to them!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Just stop. You've asked this question like 3 times already.

And those 13 pre-reqs are for Ohio State only. Good lord that reading comprehension...

Reactions: 1 users
The answer to how much of this stuff you should have done isn't going to change if you ask it enough times...

But to answer, I had 128 credits for my bachelors and 36 for my Masters (with both degrees having been awarded) when I applied.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just stop. You've asked this question like 3 times already.

And those 13 pre-reqs are for Ohio State only. Good lord that reading comprehension...
Thanks for that contribution.

Anyway, just trying to gauge how many credits people had done when they applied to dental school.

Either way, you should have close to a degree or have it already amount of credit hours.

For what it's worth, I had 140 for my bachelor's.