How many licks does it take? The 20 questions game thread.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

owlegrad

Uncontrollable Sarcasm Machine
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Rules:

1) Anyone can play

2) Whoever is "it" will think of something and give some clue (at least the category) as to what it is

3) Ask yes or no questions to try and figure what that person is thinking of

4) You have 20 questions to try and figure it out

5) Whoever guesses what it is gets to think of the next thing

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
easy-bake-oven.jpg

Is it an Easy-Bake oven?

Members don't see this ad :)
Its a car! (I hope I do not have to be more specific, I know nothing about cars except that I have to put gas in them)

Its a car! (I hope I do not have to be more specific, I know nothing about cars except that I have to put gas in them)

I did get specific down to the company and model. But not the year or anything like that.

I did get specific down to the company and model. But not the year or anything like that.

hmmm... I think I can handle that.. Is it domestic, meaning USA?

Most of it is yellow. Parts of it are black, gray, red, and white. 17 left.

That is so specific! What type of car only comes in one combination of colors? :laugh:

OK, is it famous from a tv show or something?

That is so specific! What type of car only comes in one combination of colors? :laugh:

OK, is it famous from a tv show or something?

Not that I know of. I've seen it in a movie. If I told you the name of the movie, you'd know the name of the model.

When I mentioned the colors, I was talking about the color of the body, the windows, the tires, the hubcaps, and any other markings on the car.