How many ochems do I need?/ Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pat8441

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently at junior at my college and I was wondering how much organic chemistry do I need to get into optometry school, with the biology degree I can either go two paths, either take 3 ochems that contain two labs or take 1 ochem with one lab, also I'm currently taking the first path with three ochems and I'm in ochem 1 and I just took my first exam and I dont think I did well on it, should I withdrawal from class and sign up for the second path next semester?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently at junior at my college and I was wondering how much organic chemistry do I need to get into optometry school, with the biology degree I can either go two paths, either take 3 ochems that contain two labs or take 1 ochem with one lab, also I'm currently taking the first path with three ochems and I'm in ochem 1 and I just took my first exam and I dont think I did well on it, should I withdrawal from class and sign up for the second path next semester?
School & College Prerequisites | OptomCAS

Read