How many questions were on your NREMT Computer Based Exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

How many questions were on your NREMT Computer Based Exam?

• 70-80

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • 81-90

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 91-100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 101-110

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 111-120

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Davidasaurus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you that have passed the NREMT, how many questions was your exam?

I was the last to take the exam out of all the friends I had in the class. Their exams all ran about 70-80 questions so I felt like utter crap when mine ended up going the full 120. But lo and behold 12 hours later I got my results back and passed ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Mine usually run somewhere in the 80s. I refresh by exam every two years so I've taken the test 3 times now. Every time my exam stops I have an "oh crap, really?" moment, knowing that I either passed it or bombed it. :laugh:

David: It would probably be best if you defined which exam. The NREMT currently offers four different levels. Some of the exams such as the paramedic exam are computer adaptive and each person has the potential to answer a different number of questions. Other exams such as the AEMT exam are a flat 135 questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
77 for EMT-B, 79 for medic.
Had one friend that passed medic with 150.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mines went up to 71. My friends took it last month and one of them got up to 74 and the other up to 77. We all passed it.