How rampant is cheating in pharmacy schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That really surprises me. Has the whole country gone cheating mad? When I took the NABPLEX (pre NAPLEX) and state laws exams, there was no going to the bathroom. Once someone left the room, their test was finished. Every precaution was taken to prevent cheating.

Looking around this country (from the market to government to healthcare to immigration to welfare to education to defense, etc), what you have said there is true imho. No surprise to me ;)

Members don't see this ad.

That really surprises me. Has the whole country gone cheating mad? When I took the NABPLEX (pre NAPLEX) and state laws exams, there was no going to the bathroom. Once someone left the room, their test was finished. Every precaution was taken to prevent cheating.

Well they only allow 1 person to go to the bathroom at a time and had everyone put all their stuff up front. Pretty easy to just keep your phone off in your pocket and then turn it on when you get to the bathroom.

we were allowed to go to the bathroom for part 3 but had to hand in our cell phones. but that could have easily been circumvented with 2 cellphones :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Well they only allow 1 person to go to the bathroom at a time and had everyone put all their stuff up front. Pretty easy to just keep your phone off in your pocket and then turn it on when you get to the bathroom.

Or tape a burner to the bottom of the sink in the bathroom. They had me empty my pockets before I went to the bathroom and I always thought a burner inside would have been a great way to get around that. The point is this: you will never be able to completely eradicate cheating.

we were allowed to go to the bathroom for part 3 but had to hand in our cell phones. but that could have easily been circumvented with 2 cellphones :)

Yup, like in The Dark Knight when Morgan Freeman plants the cell phone/EMP/ultrasound device.

Or tape a burner to the bottom of the sink in the bathroom. They had me empty my pockets before I went to the bathroom and I always thought a burner inside would have been a great way to get around that. The point is this: you will never be able to completely eradicate cheating.

Or just put your phone in your underwear lmao.

I would just shove the phone up my bung hole, wrapped in a condom of course. Good thing I don't have the iphone 6 PLUS!

upload_2014-12-6_3-35-55.jpeg