How soon can I find out my NAPLEX date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bacillus1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My parents want to book a trip to Australia for next year. So I was just wondering when I will know when my NAPLEX date is so they can book around that. Also, any suggestions for a time to book a 2wk vacation around the graduation/NAPLEX time (no interest in NY wetlab), considering I want to do residency?

To clarify, I just started P4.

Members don't see this ad.

My parents want to book a trip to Australia for next year. So I was just wondering when I will know when my NAPLEX date is so they can book around that. Also, any suggestions for a time to book a 2wk vacation around the graduation/NAPLEX time (no interest in NY wetlab), considering I want to do residency?

It depends on when your school certifies your eligibility, which usually happens the week or two after the last student has completed rotations or after graduation. For me, I won't be able to take the NAPLEX until the third or fourth week of June at the earliest.

It depends on when your school certifies your eligibility, which usually happens the week or two after the last student has completed rotations or after graduation. For me, I won't be able to take the NAPLEX until the third or fourth week of June at the earliest.

Thanks. So when do we know when the school will certify eligibility?

Members don't see this ad :)

After you graduate, you register with the NABP. When they get the materials, they will send you an ATT (authorization to test). That is good for one year. You can select any date that is available during that year. It should work out for you.