How to access the AAFP practice q's for the shelf?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Espressso

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been having a hard time figuring out how to access these supposedly great practice questions. Shelf exam in less than a month and almost done with comquest. I've heard the aafp questions are great. But I can't seem to find them.

Members don't see this ad.

I've been having a hard time figuring out how to access these supposedly great practice questions. Shelf exam in less than a month and almost done with comquest. I've heard the aafp questions are great. But I can't seem to find them.
the questions are okay, I've heard the UVA questions are better. You need to sign up for an AAFP membership then it's under CME -> Board Review Questions. It takes some time for them to accept you as a member though too (don't remember how long exactly- maybe a few days)

I have heard that as well, I didnt do them but my classmate who did scored quite a bit higher than me. But she also took Step right after her rotation so she might have had some confounders

There’s a free app on the App Store called ABFM exam prep. It’s nothing but retired FM residency in-training exam questions. I used it alone to study for the ABFM boards last year; and crushed them.

Get that, rifle through the questions; you should be set.