How to contact ADA??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bionerd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I forgot which schools I chose to have the DAT score sent to...so now I wanna contact the ADA to ask which schools I chose...But how do I contact them by phone. I don't see any phone numbers listed on the website and yet I read about how some people managed to "talk" to an ADA staff? Can anyone give me the phone number???

Members don't see this ad.

bionerd said:
Hi everyone, I forgot which schools I chose to have the DAT score sent to...so now I wanna contact the ADA to ask which schools I chose...But how do I contact them by phone. I don't see any phone numbers listed on the website and yet I read about how some people managed to "talk" to an ADA staff? Can anyone give me the phone number???

I did the same thing...so i called hem this morning their # is on the letter they sent you to take your DAT don't press any buttons for options just wait on the line and you'll get a representative shell ask for you ssn and the shell tell you where you had your scores sent
good luck

Atombomb said:
I did the same thing...so i called hem this morning their # is on the letter they sent you to take your DAT don't press any buttons for options just wait on the line and you'll get a representative shell ask for you ssn and the shell tell you where you had your scores sent
good luck

:D hehe..so they tucked those tiny numbers at the bottom...