How to get from Dulles to Shenandoah

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spock87

Your posts are illogical
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience on how to get from Dulles to Shenandoah. I am from the west, and I have no idea how to get there from the airport. I guess I can take the taxi, but it costs about $100:(. Any alternative? I'm only 21 so may not be able to rent a car :(

Thanks a lot!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Email Amanda Keach and see if she can help you. I was lucky enough to be able to drive myself to Shenandoah for my interview.

21 should be old enough to rent a car. Yes, there's a $25 surcharge or so, but that's nickels and dimes compared to a $100 taxi fare one-way.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys,

Does anyone have experience on how to get from Dulles to Shenandoah. I am from the west, and I have no idea how to get there from the airport. I guess I can take the taxi, but it costs about $100:(. Any alternative? I'm only 21 so may not be able to rent a car :(

Thanks a lot!!!

When are you flying in? I have an interview there next week and if you're flying in on 1/15 you can ride with me. I've already rented a car.

When are you flying in? I have an interview there next week and if you're flying in on 1/15 you can ride with me. I've already rented a car.

My interview is on 1/23. I think I'll rent a car. Thanks anyway!! :)

Hey guys I'm in the same boat. I'm not 21 and I have no way of getting from Dulles to Shenandoah. Is anyone renting a car for the january 26th/January 30/Feb. 2nd interview that I could catch a ride with? I can pay you some gas money. Thanks.

Contact someone and ask if you can interview at the Ashburn campus...its about 6 miles down the road from dulles.

at my interview, i asked how the campuses were assigned, and my interviewers told me that it was based on request. the campuses really only apply to the first year, and afterwards, everyone is at the winchester campus.