How to list involvement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmak

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know it says to list involvement from most recent. Does that mean started more recent or involved more recent?

For example, I volunteer at this kid's event every year and I have been doing this since 2004. But if I just did the event in August, should I list that as most recent? Then on the display it shows years, and since I started that activity in 2004, it looks like my order is all messed up...

Please help! :D

Members don't see this ad.

i know what you mean. i just did that though. so mine looks a little out of order...even though i put most recent first. :)

check the instructions for each category of involvement, because some say to list the activities chronologically (vet, animal, and employment, i believe) and some say to list in order of importance (awards/honors and community activities). i have no reason to think this is the only way to do it, but for chronology, i listed things i am presently involved in at the top. if your entries overlap, maybe ask for clarification on the "questions for vmcas staff" thread.