How would we know if our TRANSCRIPTS...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

future_dentist

Hi....I tried to look for this anwswer but couldnt find it....over the years I have taken summer school in community colleges.....but currently finishing up my bachelors in University....my spring grades would be due in 1sr week of June.....

My question is that I have requested the transcripts from my Community Colleges to go to ADEA.org...but how would I know if they recived my transcripts or not....is there a column that say recived on or something...like the one in LORs sections....

Thanks..

Members don't see this ad.

future_dentist said:
Hi....I tried to look for this anwswer but couldnt find it....over the years I have taken summer school in community colleges.....but currently finishing up my bachelors in University....my spring grades would be due in 1sr week of June.....

My question is that I have requested the transcripts from my Community Colleges to go to ADEA.org...but how would I know if they recived my transcripts or not....is there a column that say recived on or something...like the one in LORs sections....

Thanks..

Under the "status" tab, click on "transcripts".