Howard University BS/ DDS program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alex9542

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am international student from Canada, and I was invited for an interview for Howard University 6 year BS/ DDS program; the problem is that... the letter says 'interview' will take place in the first week of the class (which would be in September.) This really makes me frustrated... I am admitted to Boston University (BU) and University of Pacific (UOP) for accelerated BS/ DDS program, and I have to decide by May 1st... But those schools are pretty pricy.. damn... a dilemma for me... so here's my question:1. Should I just attend Howard University, which provides full ride for first 4 years, and just wait hopefully to be admitted aftet the interview? Or should I just go to UOP or BU?2. If I decide to go UOP or BU, I get guaranteed admission to their dental schools, which cost alot; maybe I can just enroll in UOP (or BU) and apply for Howard Dental school...? Is it hard to get into Howard dental school outside combined program, considering that I am not black nor hispanic?3. How likely is it to be admitted to Howard University, after interviewed for BS/ DDS program..? Should I just take full ride at Howard University? How is social life for non- black students at the school?This is a big moment of my life, and this decision will most likely shape my life heavily; I really need thoughtful advice.Thank you, and I really appreciate all your assistances!

Members don't see this ad.