Howard University College of Pharmacy Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Future of Africa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Is anyone else going to Howard for pharmacy school in fall 2020??

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m planning to, too! I plan to pay my deposit this week. My only concern is the amount of aid I will get, if any. If anyone can give me more insight on that I would appreciate it!
Hey! Congrats to you! I'm not sure how financial aid works. But you should fill out your FAFSA asap. On my interview day, I asked the current students if they got all the financial aid they needed and they said yes. So I'm assuming that we will get all the aid we request.

Hey! Congrats on your acceptance! Did you fill out your FAFSA? That’s pretty much the only thing we can do right now. Also try and apply for some scholarships, if you find any. There are a couple geared towards grad students.

Thank you! And oh okay great, I filled it out earlier this year so I’ll just wait it out. Thank you both!

Reactions: 1 users
Also is there a Facebook group or GroupMe or anything for this class? I thought I saw one earlier when I was interviewing but I don’t see it anymore

Yea I reached out to Mr. Prince and he said he would get back to me, but he hasn’t yet. I think it’s up to us to create a group me though.
Oh okay that’s fine, thank you anyways. I just created one, so feel free to join and add any other incoming students you know! You're invited to my new group 'HU College of Pharmacy ‘24' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe