General Admissions & OTCAS Howard University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chichi_syd

Reaction score
I was curious if anyone applied and heard from Howard University’s OTD program. I already made my decision to attend another school but I was just curious to see if anyone heard back because I haven’t since I turned in my application.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was curious if anyone applied and heard from Howard University’s OTD program. I already made my decision to attend another school but I was just curious to see if anyone heard back because I haven’t since I turned in my application.
I am convinced they "misplace" apps. I never heard back from them. Their phone is almost always off.

I received my first interview invite 4/4/24, had the interview 4/5/24. Got another invite for the 2nd interview 4/8/24, had the interview 4/10/24. I’m not sure if I was supposed to have 2 interviews because they were very similar. I asked the interviewer the estimated return time and she stated 1-2 weeks. I’m on day 14 and still have not heard anything.