HoWW I met your Mother Sign ups: Game Start March 1st

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Your reserved spot got taken accidently, but I am signing you up now! :)
methinks i smell i rat. i doubt snow white is as innocent as she is trying to sound.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Cause we all know posting/responding to posts about LLama's takes up way less time than WW, doesn't it? :shrug:

Those llamas were rather awesome....

They even were able to get a helicopter following them and they are now famous.... I think you will find that they conclude their grand escape was worth it.

Reactions: 1 user
Those llamas were rather awesome....

They even were able to get a helicopter following them and they are now famous.... I think you will find that they conclude their grand escape was worth it.
This is all I could think about when I saw that...

Alternatively, if you toss the coin and find yourself hoping for an outcome, do that one.

OK, heads I play, tails I be the good student and lab rat.
Heads.jpeg
or
Tails.jpeg

coin-flip.gif
=

Tails. Woomp woomp. Next time hopefully. Have fun guys!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Haha! No, that is my actual token that I use for everything. Don't know what would happen if I suddenly abandoned it for plain old currency...:scared:
I thought you'd be more concerned with the talking inanimate object. Granted, I can hear it too so :shrug:

Although, if you're afraid of abandoning your token because of what it might do or say I can see how talking currency would be less noticeable.

I am up in the mountains and won't have good internet until Sunday. My boss is having surgery so I am going to be a solo vet for the next month so I don't think I will have time.

At this point I am assuming caia is taking spot 26, meaning there is 1 spot left. Luckily if need be I can excise 1 (and only 1) role. If no one else has taken that last spot by 6 pm tonight. The roster will be locked in, and roles will go out. I will post intro ASAP from there, and the game will start up as soon as that is posted. First day will be very long to allow everyone to check in, as in it will close at 8 pm on Sunday (mayor vote).

At this point I am assuming caia is taking spot 26, meaning there is 1 spot left. Luckily if need be I can excise 1 (and only 1) role. If no one else has taken that last spot by 6 pm tonight. The roster will be locked in, and roles will go out. I will post intro ASAP from there, and the game will start up as soon as that is posted. First day will be very long to allow everyone to check in, as in it will close at 8 pm on Sunday (mayor vote).

What timezones? I want to know when to camp out with my computer :).

1. MJ
2. WZ
3. BI
4. Willow
5. Ashgirl
6. Fancypants
7. Rog
8. honeytokki
9. Gwen
10. swings
11. NilocDent
12. ResoluteMike
13. Tuckervet
14. Zensing
15. Swiniazycie
16. Jilary
17. Orca2011
18. Cyndia
19. Allie
20. ksmi117
21.DocE
22. ZVH
23. HowIMetYourPet
24. Snow White96
25. hedgie
27. @Hammer2s
28. Foxy
29. Chillbo
30. devyn
31. DVMDream
32. LetItSnow
33. Dyachei
34. SOV

Boo. ;)

At least I can say I've learned something really useful from ww... Lots of practice with time zones. That makes it a responsible, productive use of time right?

1. MJ
2. WZ
3. BI
4. Willow
5. Ashgirl
6. Fancypants
7. Rog
8. honeytokki
9. Gwen
10. swings
11. NilocDent
12. ResoluteMike
13. Tuckervet
14. Zensing
15. Swiniazycie
16. Jilary
17. Orca2011
18. Cyndia
19. Allie
20. ksmi117
21.DocE
22. ZVH
23. HowIMetYourPet
24. Snow White96
25. hedgie
26. @Caia
27. Hammer2s
28. Foxy
29. Chillbo
30. devyn
31. DVMDream
32. LetItSnow
33. Dyachei
34. SOV

I won't be the can't-get-off-the-Arcanum-thread version of myself...:oops:
That was an extremely addicting game. :laugh: So much time spent analyzing the write ups and trying out different wild theories to see what fit...

That was an extremely addicting game. :laugh: So much time spent analyzing the write ups and trying out different wild theories to see what fit...
You probably shouldn't analyze my write ups at all. They have no relevance whatsoever :).

So computer overheated... Half of the roles are out, rest should be out shortly, expect game to start at 8 pm tn! :)

If you have not received a role, please pm me, but they should all be out now. Making a new thread now, will tag everyone in it, expect it up within the hour!

You probably shouldn't analyze my write ups at all. They have no relevance whatsoever :).
I'm currently analyzing this post to figure out if you're being honest, or lying, or misleading by telling the truth knowing that I would think the opposite... ;)

Reactions: 2 users
I'm currently analyzing this post to figure out if you're being honest, or lying, or misleading by telling the truth knowing that I would think the opposite... ;)
What you should do is ignore everything STL says but also pay attention because it might be important :heckyeah:

Reactions: 2 users
Not sure if this is how you correctly do this, but I vote BI for mayor!